Senior Events Manager at Privitar
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:23 p.m. (EST) on Monday, April 27, 2020
Privitar is looking for an experienced, organised, and driven individual to lead our events strategy and execution. You will be responsible for the successful planning, production, and measurement of the Privitar events program including trade shows, conferences, dinners.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include researching and evaluating top industry and partner events, screening event recommendations from go-to-market teams, scouting and securing event venues for owned events, sourcing and managing internal and third party event speakers and overseeing on-site production.
Privitar is a rapidly growing Data Privacy Enterprise Software company based in London, building software to enable the safe and ethical use of valuable data for analytics and machine learning. We work with large organizations worldwide in financial services, telecommunications, pharma, and government, enabling them to get the most out of data without compromising on privacy and security.
Backed by world-leading venture capital funds who’ve invested in companies like Facebook, Slack, Dropbox, Atlassian and Spotify, we have just completed a $40 million Series B funding round, and are in a phase of hyper growth.
Privitar is pioneering the new enterprise software category of Privacy Engineering to serve this emerging business need and address a social issue of growing importance. Our technology enables organizations to safely analyze and mine sensitive datasets while protecting an individual’s privacy.
- Working closely with colleagues in the global demand and field sales teams to evaluate industry events and programmes for their ability to generate sales interest and pipeline.
- Produce events from concept through completion: identify opportunities, define strategy and goals, assemble project teams, manage vendors, source speakers.
- Use events to build brand, develop sales pipeline, and strengthen customer and partner relationships.
- Management of event assets (Physical and promotional).
- Tracking and reporting events budget. Measure and optimise ROI on events to develop future programmes.
- Create post-event wrap-up reports, sharing key learnings and best practices.
- Provide internal event management support for non-marketing events as needed.
- Proven success in managing trade shows, conferences and hosted events end-to-end.
- Excellent project management skills, including managing budgets and ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communicator with strong negotiating and influencing skills, and ability to build strong networks.
- Results focused, with a solid understanding of marketing campaign process.
- Strong knowledge of tracking, measuring and reporting on ROI.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot and handle any challenges that might arise.
- Experienced with working in a global marketing team
Privitar does not accept unsolicited referrals or CVs from any source other than directly from candidates or approved agencies with written agreements in place and instructed on specified roles.
Unsolicited CVs received from any agency not engaged as outlined above will be considered a "free gift", and there will be no fees due should we choose to contact the candidate directly. Receipt of unsolicited CVs will in no way establish any prior claim to the candidate should they also be submitted by another agency. We consider this type of activity an attempt to lay claim to a given candidate and therefore entirely inappropriate. Any submission of unsolicited CVs to us will be deemed as full acceptance of these terms.
We only engage with agencies who are respectful of candidates, businesses and other agencies. We abide by our agreements with them and maintain genuine, straight-forward and lasting relationships which generate the highest calibre candidates for our business.
Read Full Job Description