Senior Director, International Experiences
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
As the Sr Director of International Experiences, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of the TripAdvisor and Viator Experiences international expansion through coordination of stakeholders across supply, marketing, product, finance, customer service and legal among others. This is a dynamic role that requires someone who can bring strong strategy development and program delivery capabilities to a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivated and able to independently drive all facets of the program.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as business owner for our Experiences’ sites operated in non-English languages.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to identify and execute on roadmap in order to provide a top-of-the-art experience for travelers of all languages and countries.
- Identify new country launches and ensure highly successful and efficient rollouts.
- Provide in-depth analyses of key business drivers and recommendations for maximizing international performance.
- Communicate status updates to all key stakeholders.
- Continually assess markets viability and prioritization for expansion and ongoing investment based on a complex mix of factors.
- Develop business cases in collaboration with product, supply and marketing teams.
- Identify organizational set up to drive success and lead a cross-functional team responsible for all aspects of international expansion.
- Arm internal resources with guidance and intel to understand complex international customer needs.
- 10+ years of large scale, multidisciplinary business program management.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in delivering new product and / or country launches.
- Experience in supporting international expansion for digital businesses across operations and or strategy.
- Outstanding ability to build consensus around direction and effectively lead discussions toward resolution
- Proven cross-border business and negotiation skills at a senior level.
- Be detail orientated with strong organizational skills and a proven ability to handle multiple projects large scale projects and deliver results within defined timescales.
- Resourceful self-starter with an independent attitude, focus on excellence, and ability to positively motivate cross-functional teams.
- Show strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics.
- Have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Be a talented communicator and problem solver.
- Have ability to work in a high –energy, high intensity and rapidly evolving environment.