Akili is looking for a Senior Detection and Response lead to join our growing team and help us build a world class information security detection and response program. This is an excellent opportunity to use your skills and experience to build a D&R program from scratch at a successful growing company. You’ll be working with a team of talented engineers, in modern cloud environments, and your work will make a tangible and positive impact on people's lives around the world.
Akili’s Senior Detection and Response lead will be responsible for building and running all aspects of Akili’s detection, response and security operations program. Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Development and implementation of security incident response policies, processes and procedures
- Development and implementation of security detection, monitoring and logging technologies, systems and techniques
- Actively participating in and running cross functional information security incident response
- Carrying out digital forensics and working on information security investigations
- Carrying out regular operational information security tasks
- Implementing 24x7 security monitoring with a strategic partner
- Developing an organizational threat intel program
- Offering input on strategic direction, planning, hiring and budgeting for the D&R program
- Five years of Information Security experience with at least two years of detection and response program experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in a variety of situations with various stakeholders
- Experience leading complex information security incidents
- Experience architecting and implementing security monitoring and logging systems
- Technical experience with modern D&R tooling in cloud environments
- Ability to lead large, technical, and complex projects
- Knowledge of current attacker Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures
- Bonus points for Red Team and Blue Team experience
- Bonus points for OSCP/OSCE certification, CVEs, conference talks, blogs, etc…
- Bonus points for experiences with Sumologic and OSquery
At Akili Interactive, our mission is to ignite new hope for those living with cognitive impairment. We’re bringing together world-class neuroscience with the latest technology and video game entertainment to create a new class of digital medicines, delivered through captivating video game experiences. We are out to prove that effective medicine for serious illnesses can also be fun and engaging.
Our flagship product, EndeavorRx, is the first ever FDA-cleared prescription treatment delivered through a video game to treat children living with ADHD. This is only the beginning, as we continue to boldly challenge the status quo of today’s medicine.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to all of us. We are committed to hearing all voices. Akili Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.