Senior Desktop/End User Support Engineer at Humana Studio_h
The Senior Desktop/End User Support Engineer is responsible for all maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting of desktop, hardware/software, network, telephony, and videoconferencing issues that may arise, providing after-hours and weekend support as needed. This role is also responsible for customer service, end-user training, and new-hire onboarding. The Senior Desktop/End User Support Engineer works assignments that involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Desktop/End User Support Engineer researches and resolves technical problems of moderate to complex severity, with assistance as needed from other IT support groups. Responds to escalated telephone, email and on line requests for technical support. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem using applicable systems and tools. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- 5 or more years of experience in a Desktop/End User Support Engineer or IT Site Manager role.
- Sufficient with both Microsoft Windows and Mac OSX/Apple IOS operating systems.
- Experience in working directly with senior/executive leadership.
- Experienced in researching and resolving technical problems of moderate to complex severity, typically escalated from first line support teams and on-site personnel.
- Experienced in responding to escalated telephone, email and on line requests for technical support.
- Experienced in documenting, tracking, and monitoring the problem using applicable systems and tools.
- Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas.
- Experience in working as a single point of contact/support, and making critical decisions as needed with little to no supervision.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
- Bachelor's Degree in Technical Field
- Desktop Support Certification