Senior Customer Success Manager at Kyruus
- As the master of the Kyruus solutions, you will bring a proactive data driven approach to enabling our customers to achieve their strategic goals.
- You’ll own successful adoption of our products with some of our largest and most complex customers via virtual and onsite meetings and Kyruus Business Reviews.
- You'll be an expert in our customer’s data, monitor customer usage and performance metrics, and provide recommendations on actions the customer can take to better utilize Kyruus solutions to achieve their desired business goals.
- You’ll partner with customers across the board as customer business needs evolve throughout the customer lifecycle.
- You’ll look for continuous improvement opportunities for clients.
- You’ll collaborate internally with colleagues across the organization to find ways to optimize Kyruus solutions for our clients.
- You’ll meet with clients to develop campaigns that allow our product to become even more successful.
- You’ll report to the Director, Customer Success in the Customer Success Department within the Delivery division.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 7+ years of experience in customer success and/or healthcare IT project management experience to:
- Monitor customer health and leverage insight into Kyruus Analytics to further address opportunities for customers to better leverage the Kyruus product solutions.
- Leverage data to build a compelling story to drive change that will support the customer to achieve value and accomplish their goals.
- Be involved in critical conversations to educate around the customer workflows and decision-making process around business rules.
- Coordinate resources and execution of business efforts both internally and externally with our Customers.
- Be an advocate for our customers internally, raising their profile and bringing the customers and their patients to the center of what we do.
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- You’re a trusted and influential advisor to our customers and provide consultation around leveraging our products to improve outcomes for the people and communities they serve. You’re creating value for the customer, with an eye to expansion and retention.
- You are proficient with, or willing to rapidly learn, customer success tools - Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, BI, Excel, Powerpoint.
- You have a passion for analytics and can use data to drive effective and positive behavioral change within the customer base.
- You balance customer advocacy with being a champion of Kyruus.
- Kyruuvians in the Senior Customer Success Manager role can progress in a linear career path in customer-facing roles with increasing seniority or in leadership roles within the Customer Success team.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.