Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in the UK and have launched our first office in the United States.
We have recently announced funding of more than $45 million, led by Summit Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We’re growing fast and need the very best Senior Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team in Boston. You will ensure customers receive exceptional value from the Immersive Labs platform by understanding their needs and supporting their journey through workshops, and direct engagement
You will be responsible for ensuring high levels of satisfaction, driving adoption, expanding the use of Immersive Labs across customers’ organizations, and managing customer programs. You will also engage with cross-functional teams to successfully manage and resolve all issues affecting your customers. Your ability to organize, follow up, and be proactive about customer issues will provide continuous improvements to your customer’s satisfaction levels.
You will have great communication skills with the ability to work with customers ranging from security personnel through CISOs and other key stakeholders.
The Customer Success team works closely with Sales, Marketing, Product, Content, and Technical teams to deliver solutions that simultaneously delight the customer and provide a foundation for business growth. Customer Success is one of the key driving forces behind Immersive Labs rapid growth and we’re looking for highly energetic and proactive people to help maximize our net retention and unlock upsells/cross-sell opportunities.
Your main responsibilities:
- Be the primary point of contact for designated accounts, serving as an advocate for customer needs to drive success
- Support our customers and partners in their efforts to successfully use and adopt Immersive Labs
- Perform customer onboarding, health checks, conduct business reviews, and proactively alert customers of any impending issues
- Work with sales to identify any renewal concerns or upsell opportunities
- Engage with senior stakeholders to develop strategic business relationships and present to the C-Suite executives for business review
- Collaborate with Product Management for product enhancement requests
- Mentor customers and team members on best practices for issue avoidance and resolution
- Perform strategic analysis of customer portfolios for customers
- Set follow-up actions and provide regular updates on the status of active issues to all stakeholders (internal and external)
- Manage customers issues and satisfaction like a continuous project
- Use Gainsight and other relevant apps to comprehensively manage the customer relationship
- Help to organise and attend customer-focused events as necessary
To be successful:
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent planning and organizational skills
- 7+ years experience in post-sales/pre-sales with proven expertise in engaging with customers and sales teams
- Experience in program and/or project management with a proven track record of managing multiple projects to completion
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve customer issues independently
- Leadership qualities to drive customer solutions
- Security or risk management experience preferred
- Desirable to have worked within a technology-based environment, preferably SaaS
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including Healthcare & Dental, 33 days holiday, up to 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 401K, mindfulness groups
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station, and offer commuting benefits, interest-free travel loan and travel insurance to help with the cost of commuting
- Our office benefits are designed to make every workday great. These include, teas, coffee, water, soft drinks, free fruit, and Friday afternoon drinks to end your week in style.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from archery games, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/
Level up cyber workforces around the world, click apply to find out more.