Senior Customer Success Manager
About VMware Carbon Black
VMware Carbon Black is a leader in cloud-native endpoint protection dedicated to keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. The VMware Carbon Black Cloud consolidates endpoint protection and IT operations into an endpoint protection platform (EPP) that prevents advanced threats, provides actionable insight and enables businesses of all sizes to simplify operations. By analyzing billions of security events per day across the globe, VMware Carbon Black has key insights into attackers’ behaviors, enabling customers to detect, respond to and stop emerging attacks.
More than 6,000 global customers, including approximately one third of the Fortune 100, trust VMware Carbon Black to protect their organizations from cyberattacks. The company’s partner ecosystem features more than 500 MSSPs, VARs, distributors and technology integrations, as well as many of the world’s leading IR firms, who use VMware Carbon Black’s technology in more than 500 breach investigations per year.
What you’ll do:
The Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for ensuring the overall success and ongoing renewals for VMware Carbon Black’s growing enterprise customer base. As a key member of the Customer Success team in the Sales organization, the Senior CSM’s primary focus is to own the renewal business for their designated enterprise accounts. The Senior CSM also works closely with the Regional Sales Representatives for add-on business in the portfolio of accounts.
- Responsible for overall customer success and health for a portfolio of VMware Carbon Black's enterprise customers, ensuring that customers achieve a target security posture and get maximum value out of the products
- Responsible for all aspects of renewals for the portfolio of accounts and delivers results against monthly, quarterly and yearly forecast objectives
- Executes on a repeatable process to consistently track, manage and maximize renewal opportunities
- Partners with Regional Sales Representatives to discover, collaborate and close new and add-on business within the portfolio of accounts
- Builds strategic relationships with CISOs, other key security leaders, and end users of VMware Carbon Black products
- Identifies any ongoing training needs within the accounts and ensures those needs are met
- Reviews health dashboard and open case log regularly; reacts nimbly and escalates issues as required
- 10% travel
- 7+ years of Customer Success, Account Management or Client Management experience
- Renewal and Upselling experience is a big plus
- 5+ years enterprise software experience
- Demonstrated sales acumen through previous employment, including proven success owning renewal business
- Proven long-term customer relationship development skills; passionate about customer success
- Solid negotiation experience
- Understanding of enterprise software implementations and ongoing support within large and small IT departments
- Understanding of business process and workflow
- Solid understanding of IT security strategies and products
- Knowledge of enterprise IT, including support and security operations
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Services Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2020-01-06
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.