Senior Customer Success Manager
Threat Stack enables DevOps and SecOps teams to innovate and scale security by providing full-stack security observability from the control plane up to the application layer. Purpose-built for today’s infrastructure, the Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform® and Cloud SecOps Program℠ combine cloud-optimized intrusion defense, continuous security monitoring, and proactive risk assessment to help security and operations teams detect security incidents, achieve compliance, and secure infrastructure in transition.
Threat Stack is in the exciting business of protecting the cloud-based businesses and applications you use every day. Do you use apps to get things done in your day-to-day life? We secure them.
The Senior Customer Success Manager is responsible for the overall success and adoption of a portfolio of Threat Stack’s largest accounts. The perfect candidate should be adept at developing a consultative relationship with key decisions makers within assigned accounts and further elevating existing relationships.
What You’ll Do:
- Secure long-term relationships and strategically align with the customer by deeply understanding their security program and creative account mapping techniques to be in a position to anticipate their needs and optimize the relationship
- Drive internal & external customers toward strategic goals through a combination of persuasion and rapport
- Own the customer onboarding process and operationally drive customer references and case studies
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
- Ensure that customer’s objectives are being met and that they continue to find value in our product
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
What You’ll Bring:
- 7+ yrs of client management experience in a SaaS environment
- Understanding of software implementations and ongoing support
- Demonstrated sales acumen through previous employment including proven success owning renewals and upsells
- Proven ability to maintain highly valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account base
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding customer requirements
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building internal and external relationships
- Ability to work autonomously in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree