Senior Customer Success Manager at Rapid7
Customer Success Manager, Tier 2
The Rapid7 Customer Success Managers are the backbone of our relationships with our customer base. They are responsible for managing a defined book of business to ensure their customers successfully deploy, adopt, and maintain Rapid7 solutions and continue to renew their licenses year-over-year. Customer Success Managers are highly motivated customer relationship leaders that secure long-term relationships, drive adoption of our tools, generate referrals, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and drive customer loyalty. An exceptional Customer Success Manager strives to understand our customer’s security needs and how Rapid7 can help them to achieve their goals.
• Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly renewal revenue targets, striving for a high percentage of on-time renewal and revenue retention within a strategic book of business
• Drive customer awareness, engagement, and adoption of Rapid7 portfolio, product features and services to maximize the adoption and realized value of their purchased solutions.
• Develop and maintain strong, multi-level relationships with each customer; ensuring that Rapid7 solutions support the ongoing needs and security objectives for each customer.
• Engage in strategic, consistent, proactive client and partner meetings to positively impact customer loyalty and revenue growth.
• Recognize expansion opportunities and effectively qualify them for Sales counterparts to bring to closure.
• Effectively manage high volume of inbound customer requests, align them with internal resources and anticipate their business needs.
• Collaborate and partner with sales, marketing, support, product and engineering teams to drive customer success outcomes
• Passionate about customer success; seeks to achieve extraordinary results through tenacious and creative problem solving.
• Assertive but empathetic in nature; able to drive customers toward strategic goals through a combination of persuasion and rapport.
• Energized by connecting and building value driven, strategic relationships with enterprise customers
• Thrives in a fast based, team centric atmosphere and is adaptable in nature
• Exceptional multi-tasking abilities and organization skills.
• Detail-oriented; able to capture proper information correctly and accurately.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Customer Success Management