Senior Client Services Manager at Interactions
Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Senior Client Services Manager who will be responsible for providing client services support of large complex accounts as well as working with the Account Management team to improve overall customer success.
- Manage adherence to client and internal application, business case metrics, and profitability.
- Identify add on opportunity and work closely with Account Managers to drive those forward.
- Grow accounts by identifying and driving new product/revenue opportunities.
- Oversee new clients onboarding: first internal overview, business case meetings, documentation, setup site and some RDD reporting updates, reporting coordination, for UAT/Prod deploys, first live calls, etc.
- Ensure reports delivered are as expected and modify as needed.
- Handle complex situations with high degree of organization, clarity, and resolution.
- Work to create and facilitate higher level, organizational initiatives which benefit CSO and company overall.
- Increase value streams by driving and following through on key innovation items.
- Assist management with tasks as assigned.
- Often works in conjunction with external teams on higher level initiatives.
- May act as a client educator providing high level detail and information as it relates to data, industry, etc.
- Depending on the next chosen career path, develop relationships with clients and tool espansion such as Salesforce (AM), begin to learn technical aspects of the system (PM), or begin to assist with ADD and maintain/create RDD documents (Design).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. At least 6+ years in prior client facing roles.
- Proven track record in creating, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships.
- Extremely detail oriented in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical competence- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- High level of initiative and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues in a complex environment.
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry.
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings, delivers informative, well-organized presentations, develops relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.