Unity Technologies is expanding its advertising business and is looking for experienced advertising sales leaders to shape the effort and help monetize our 1.4 billion US monthly completed video ad views.
As a Senior Client Partner for Brands, you will be responsible for growing Unity Ads’ presence within the Midwest, focusing on driving revenue from major advertisers, brands, and agencies. This unique and exciting position will enable you to define the future of Unity’s massive ad business and work closely with Unity product, marketing, account management, and operations to ensure successful delivery and renewal of advertising campaigns. This role will be remote, based out of Chicago or Detroit.
- Manage sales cycle from beginning to end: prospecting new accounts, negotiating and finalizing contracts, and providing necessary follow up post-campaign
- Create a new book of business within specified territories
- Develop and guide scalable solutions to support Unity Ads’ continued advertiser growth
- Exceed sales, pricing, and yield goals
- Work seamlessly between sales channels and business functions to continue revenue growth
- Support sales of all of the current and future Unity Ads’ offerings
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Act as the liaison between the market and our internal team to ensure our product continues to evolve with buyers' needs
- Extensive experience in selling digital advertising with an annual quota of at least $4 million
- Experience selling digital advertising related solutions to trading desks, programmatic agencies, and/or marketers
- Recent and successful track record selling mobile video to brand direct and agencies
- Strong understanding of Programmatic buying, mobile advertising, and the digital media-buying ecosystem
- Comprehensive understanding of the ad-buying landscape; established relationships with brands and agencies in the digital advertising space
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Articulate, persuasive and engaging communication style
- Worked in a startup environment or has experience introducing first to market products
- Enjoys creative strategy
- Agency experience
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.