Senior Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Senior Business Analyst–Salesforce will be part of a dynamic team whose responsibility is managing the lifecycle of projects in our business systems environments. They will primarily be participating and facilitating the CRM (Salesforce) business analysis, process definition and solution design for projects. These projects continue to expand the Salesforce.com (SFDC) footprint – covering Direct and Channel Sales processes, Marketing, Legal, Technical Support and Professional Services, as well as any ancillary reporting. You will work with key users from different business groups to understand current business processes and business requirements, identifying areas that have opportunity to be improved and/or streamlined, and designing CRM solutions that meet the business need and are in line with industry best practices. Ideal candidates are highly motivated, like to take initiative and will possess excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Provide functional guidance and best practices on the SFDC platform, including core SFDC Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Communities, Apttus CLM, Apttus Quoting and Financial force.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand their business processes, prioritize information needs, and translate business requirements into systems solutions.
- Document As-Is business processes, business requirements and solution designs for Salesforce platform.
- Consult with business and IT partners to strategize, plan and implement needed projects within designated time and budget constraints.
- Helping drive the functional design of software solutions for projects, enhancement requests. Could act as lead on smaller projecets.
- Research implementation alternatives and provide design recommendations to both user community and technical team.
- Facilitate discussions with user groups on how system solutions can help enable new business initiatives.
- Responsible for various types of documentation. Specific documents would include business requirements, functional specifications, process flows, test plans and user acceptance plans.
- Coordinate with development team and group manager throughout development lifecycle to ensure requirements are developed and delivered to specification.
- Assist with project management, planning and coordination activities. Offer insights into level of efforts and timelines needed to accomplish work
- Leading efforts on cross functional project teams and act as a functional lead on mid to smaller level implementations.
- Exhibit flexibility in handling multiple tasks in this fast-paced IT environment.
Knowledge, Skill, Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s in Information Systems Management preferred
Years of Work Experience: 4+ years of experience in Business Analysis with CRM applications
- Experience as Functional team member on a major implementation, including experience facilitating analysis and design working sessions with business representatives.
- Significant experience eliciting software requirements from cross-functional stakeholders and transforming them into functional specifications.
- Solid practial experience on Saleforce.com implementations, enhancements & integrations
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment within the Business System’s group as well as other groups within the IT organization.
- Proven strong oral and written communication and facilitation skills with US-based and non-US-based resources
- Experience with data repositories and/or database technologies/concepts (i.e Excel, Access, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Proven track record of delivering Business Systems, CRM projects
- Solid problem-solving skills and a strong analytical thought process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience working with Sales, Marketing and/or Services Organizations
- Experience working in an on-shore/off-shore model
- Experience in Einstein Analytics
- Experience with Apttus, Financial Force, CPQ implementations
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.