Senior Business Intelligence (IT Compliance) Engineer at Humana Studio_h
Be a part of the Information Risk and Compliance team and use your knowledge to collaborate with IT Partners across the enterprise to manage, research, and respond to technology audit and RFP inquiries from external parties.
Humana is seeking a Senior IT Compliance Professional that understands the importance of audit and compliance, improving processes, and communicating with leaders.
Be a part of the Information Risk and Compliance team and use your Business Intelligence experience to transform the data analytics capabilities of the organization.
- Transform our data analytics capabilities
- Database driven workflow development needs
- Work with team to understand data analysis needs
- Owns report development and delivery for the team
- Provides thought Leader in establishing data analysis framework
- Manage intake, coordination, and delivery of responses to external audit and assessment inquiries
- Collaborate with IT and functional teams and leadership to identify and gather inquiry responses
- Identify and drive response and automation process improvement opportunities
- Create detailed project design documents and task-level project plans to manage process improvement
- Coordinate on-site reviews by external organizations
- Participate in effort to establish IT Policies, Standards and Procedures Framework
- Communicate with leaders regarding upcoming reviews, results, and value to the organization
Develop and maintain critical day-to-day relationships through both written and verbal communication with internal and external customers, vendors, visitors, associates, and government agencies. Escalate as needed issues to Leadership.
This job description in no way states or implies that the key accountabilities above are the only ones being performed by the individual(s) with this job description. The individual(s) may be called upon and required to follow other instructions or perform other duties and tasks requested by his or her supervisor, consistent with the purpose of the position, department and/or company objectives
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field or commensurate experience.
- Working experience with data dashboards and reporting
- MS Access (Develop and Maintain)
- Reporting (PowerBI, Tableau, or Qlikview)
- Word processing and working knowledge of a variety of PC programs
- Microsoft Excel (mid-advanced), Visio, PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Working within a team
- Small project experience
- Familiarity with Humana's IT environment and organization
- Understanding of IT Policies, Standards, Processes, and Procedures
- SharePoint development experience
- SQL Server
- ServiceNow development experience
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.