Senior Business Consultant-Retail, Consumer & eCommerce at Mirakl
More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Business Consultant.
As we continue to expand our North American operations, we are looking for an experienced Senior Business Consultant to focus on go-to-market strategy and growth consulting. Armed with strong business expertise and communication skills, the Senior Business Consultant will support Mirakl clients as they define their marketplace model and strategy. You will generate distinctive insights with enterprise corporations across multiple market specializations and ensure their ability to deploy winning tactics within the marketplace arena.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage a portfolio of Retail and Direct to Consumer customers with a clear focus on making these customers successful in their adoption and utilization of the Mirakl platform.
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within our clients' organizations and be identified as a key strategic advisor.
- Establish commercial action plans that will allow your clients to maximize the performance of their Marketplace from development through scale up.
- Act as subject matter expert on change management initiatives.
- Formulate Quarterly Business Reviews to key executive stakeholders outlining performance, opportunities for growth and potential blockers.
- Share best practices around seller on-boarding and management, as well as strategize on seller optimization strategies.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree a plus.
- 10+ years of operating experience inside a Retail or Direct to Consumer company and/or experience working as a Management Consultant.
- Experience with Direct To Consumer eCommerce strategies and procurement processes. Specific knowledge in marketplace business models is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated ability to present to executives, drive consensus, and champion change.
- The ability to adapt to different company cultures and create solid business relationships with key stakeholders within our clients' organizations.
- Ability to adapt and navigate large client organizations and create strong business relationships with client key stakeholders.
- Travel required to be on-site with the clients (~35%)