Senior Associate, Sales Operations at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast is looking for a Senior Associate, Sales Operations to join our GTM sales operations team. You’ll work closely with both the operations and the sales teams to ensure the full onboarding for customers from creation to live. This role will help increase efficiency across the sales funnel to increase sales cycle. This role is ideal for someone who is technical but still loves to help people learn.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Responsible for increasing efficiency across the Toast sales cycle by working cross-functionally with systems, data and operations
- Provide subject matter expertise to the internal operations and data teams on how different pieces of information are collected in our go-to-market process
- Have a strategic mind for the area’s of potential risk -- deftly coming up with forward looking ideas on how to prevent issues from arising
- Responsible for collaborating with our Salesforce Managers and Architects to..
- Redesign player facing process for existing business units to improve efficiency based on the current needs of the sales team
- Design processes from the ground up for new Toast product lines that both successfully enable these teams to go-to-market and collect all the underlying information that Data Insights will need to drive executive dash-boarding
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Strong working knowledge of internal operations & strategy process improvement skills (2-3 years) to enable front line sales execution
- The right candidate will possess both technical and people skills and demonstrate a strong ability to motivate, coach and train
- Experience with Salesforce
- Systems and process-oriented mindset, easily able to self-onboard to new tools and understand how different systems work together to contribute to our sales motion
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.