The Salesforce Engineer’s primary role is to assist in the development and implementation of Salesforce and support over 100 end-users across multiple business teams.
This role is for a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter who can adapt quickly to different business needs and has experience with a wide range of Salesforce.com functionality. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to quickly learn business processes and understand complex systems.
- Drive end-user satisfaction by assisting in day-to-day Salesforce CRM support, including the management of system upgrades, releases, and change control processes.
- Respond to issues, change requests, and other administrative needs of Salesforce.com end users.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into Salesforce changes and enhancements.
- Use native Salesforce tools, as well as external tools as appropriate, to implement changes and new features.
- Develop system documentation and SFDC policies/procedures.
- Train users on system functionality and new features.
- Help users create and maintain reports and dashboards with in SFDC and using other outside reporting tools (i.e. Chartio).
- Provide direction and insights for team's roadmap and enhancements to ensure they meet the strategic goals of the business.
- Maintain sandbox environments used for testing and training.
- Assist in the implementation of security practices by monitoring login and user activity, auditing fields, profile access, security permissions and de-activating unneeded user accounts.
- Continuously improve Salesforce.com skills through professional development.
- B.S. degree or foreign equivalent
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com experience with Salesforce.com required
- Salesforce Certified Administrator preferred
- Comfortable with complementary tools and add-ins: Chartio, People.ai, Data Loader, Conga, and DocuSign.
- Knowledge of APEX, Visualforce, Lightning development, Salesforce DX.