We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive
The Salesforce Administrator’s role is to analyze, design, develop, test and launch efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of our salesforce.com investment.
What you will do:
- Work with the Sales and Customer Success organizations on ad hoc reporting, dashboard creation or modifications, lead and opportunity related issues and system configurations.
- Work with the Marketing organization to help manage campaigns & leads.
- Maintain overall Salesforce system configuration in production and a sandbox environment.
- Where required, act as project manager on new system deployments or major system changes
- Work to reconcile and correct data duplication issues
- Perform org customization of fields, page layouts and custom tabs, objects and applications.
- Setup new users based on Roles and Profiles, and deactivate users upon request.
- Identify platform issues and craft technical resolutions and communication plans to remedy.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 1+ year salesforce.com administration experience required
- Confident in manipulating large amounts of data while understanding related object/field functions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong skills with Microsoft Excel