Sales Operations Manager
Sales Operations Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated Lead Operations Manager to help grow the TripAdvisor Experiences business. The ideal candidate will be Salesforce savvy, analytical, proactive, and capable of developing working relationships at all levels.
The role is a great opportunity to work in a fast growing e-commerce business, with varied responsibilities and exposure to members of the senior management team. You will be a key member of the Experiences Sales Operations team and you will enable efficient and strategic lead growth.
The core responsibilities of this role will include:
Responsible for all aspects of lead management, including the continual improvement and maintenance of a lead scoring system that ranks prospective clients and directs the sales team. Key aspects include:
- Qualification: Develop a framework to effectively prospect and qualify Travel and Affiliate partners through learning about their travel business; its business model, key decision makers, and its position in the travel landscape – and judging when to disqualify; Understand the global travel experience landscape;
- Scoring: Create and fine-tune algorithms to prioritize leads according to business needs; Lead several acquisition integration projects simultaneously by evaluating multiple lead sources and providing prospecting recommendations.
- Implement: Identify and initiate workflow process improvements, metrics and systems to manage and assess lead pipeline as well as enable maximum productivity from the Sales team;
- Allocation: In depth knowledge of how Salesforce objects interact and experience working in multiple types of Salesforce environments. Utilize Salesforce to distribute leads amongst global teams to ensure that each sales manager has a source of high quality, prioritized, and qualified leads;
- Ownership: Organize and lead the acquisition integration process to identify needs and create integration plans. Define, track, and communicate appropriate performance measurements to stakeholders including month-end reporting and quarterly business reviews;
- Measurement: Measure Lead Management KPIs from Salesforce and conduct statistical analysis to understand the performance of lead gen and sales;
The lead operations manager will work closely with a global sales team to guide best practices and to develop sales initiatives as well as be responsible for collaborating interdepartmentally to help facilitate lead marketing programs.
- 4 or more years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to work independently while also functioning and contributing as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Required: Excellent Salesforce and computer skills, including proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint. Salesforce Admin certification not required, but skill set desired.
- Strong execution, prioritization skills, and business acumen