Sales Enablement Manager, Systems & Tools at Toast
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast is looking for an experienced sales trainer to join our Revenue Operations team to own the on-boarding and ongoing development of our sales team. You’ll work closely with both the operations and enablement teams to ensure that the people we support are taking full advantage of our entire tech stack. Further, you’ll help provide feedback to operations on the most difficult parts of our process today to focus our energy on the most impactful challenges. You should have a track record of successfully motivating teams and should be comfortable taking ownership of developing a new program. This role is ideal for someone who is deeply technical, but still loves to help people learn.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the development of Toast’s sales organizations knowledge and skills with productivity tools, internal process, and systems.
- This player will take on a key role in the on-boarding and certification of new players to the Toast sales organization to ensure they are proficient in all required tools with an emphasis on Salesforce training through targeted training programs both on and offsite in the field.
- Responsible for the creation of on-boarding and training related materials in collaborations with other members of the operations teams.
- Helping to provide insight and commentary on new tool evaluation from a training and delivery perspective
Do you have the right ingredients?
- The right candidate will possess both technical and people skills and demonstrate strong ability to motivate, coach and train.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, MapAnything, InsideSales.com, Ambition, CPQ, Cirrus and DocuSign preferred.
- Strong coaching skills and a track record of success in on-boarding // training.
- Strong oral, and written presentation skills
- Self-starter able to take high-level direction and turn them into successful programs
- Creative thinking and problem-solving ability
- Systems and process-oriented mindset, easily able to self-onboard to new tools and understand how different systems work together to contribute to our sales motion.
- Willingness to travel nationally approximately 25% of the time visiting Toast’s different sales districts.