RFX Manager North America at Cybereason
Cybereason is one of the key players for today’s cyber defence , providing future-ready attack protection that unifies security from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere the battle moves.
The Cybereason Defence Platform is truly next generation. It combines the industry’s top-rated detection and response , next-gen anti-virus , and proactive threat hunting to deliver context-rich analysis of every element of a malicious operation .
As part of new business process formations and exponential global growth , Cybereason is asked to complete detailed new business Request for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs). Potential clients request this information in order to evaluate our company, products and services , ultimately making major investment decisions .
Therefore it is vital that Cybereason’s Proposal team provides these groups with up-to-date, high quality documents which communicate our end to end message .
Purpose of the Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high quality tailored responses to information requests which communicate competitive advantages and product features in a clear and compelling proposal. This involves crafting new or updated responses, where necessary, as well as using existing materials. The RFP Managers work closely with the institutional US and Federal Sales Teams, product specialists and other company wide experts .
The role involves sourcing and providing in-depth written answers to questions on a wide variety of topics, which makes it an excellent opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge of products and services.
Respond to Requests for Proposals, Requests for Information, Due Diligence Questionnaires, consultant (non-database) requests and surveys, for institutional US , Federal and Public Sector business channels :
- Collaboratively working with colleagues including team members in the Institutional RFP team
- Developing a strong knowledge of the key institutional products and mandates, especially within the US Federal Business
- Proactively organising workload to meet client and internal deadlines.
- Confidently liaising with the sales relationship teams to determine the requirements, allocate responsibilities and project manage the entire RFP completion process
- Crafting a high quality document using the RFX database ( Loopio ) to source standard answers
- Working on new responses with all subject matter experts while tailoring all the parts to the particular proposal requirements
- Aligning within compliance guidelines to ensure compliance with regulatory and industry standards