Restaurant Success Manager - Boston
The Restaurant Success Manager will operate as a key customer advocate for their assigned accounts driving customer satisfaction across their territory. This position will be responsible for key performance indicators of their assigned ~100+ customers. KPIs include customer NPS, expansion revenue, retention, and referral revenue. The RSM will own a defined geographic territory of highly valuable SMB customers.
Pivotal to this role is a strong value to understand customer empathy and to drive a high level of customer satisfaction across their customer base. This is a key role within the business and the employee will proactively engage in the on-going management of their accounts including the topics related to customer satisfaction, feedback on the solution and driving value from our solution. The RSM is expected to conduct quarterly business reviews with their customers and travel to their location for in person meetings with key customers several times per year. The Restaurant Success Manager will become the customer’s key advocate within Toast creating a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the renewal of the subscription. This role will work directly with Sales, Support, Services, Product and Finance teams.
- Maintain solid relationships with customers
- Must be able to proactively drive satisfaction in customers with minimal oversight
- Operate as a key customer advocate - develop and maintain strong relationship with customers with the goal of best in class customer success
- Identify and upsell new opportunities into customers where applicable
- Coordinate with customer, business users and decision makers to ensure timely contract and subscription renewals
- Be a strong negotiator with excellent experience
- Update and maintain Customer database (SF.com) as appropriate
- 4+ years working in an account management role providing technology solutions to a client base
- Restaurant experience is a strong plus
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Must be able to proactively drive customers with minimal over sight.
- Proven track record of sustaining and growing complex relationships including closing the renewal, upsell / crosssell opportunities
- Highly motivated, passionate over achiever, team player, facilitator
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change
- Incredibly detailed oriented
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- Good experience of MS Office and SF.com
- Familiarity with the forecasting process and exceeding a target goal and quota
- Direct, honest communication style and operate with the highest level of integrity