AdmitHub is seeking an entrepreneurial, intellectually curious, and energetic team member with a strong history of achievement in SaaS contract renewal management to join our high performing renewal management team. As a Renewal Manager, you will be tasked with ensuring all partner contracts are completed on time by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to align the partnership structure with partner goals and negotiate beneficial terms for both sides.
We bring the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to higher education through a communications platform that guides students to and through college. Our bots help students find the answers they need, wherever they are, whenever they need it - and offer colleges a way to scale one-on-one support to their entire student body.
At AdmitHub, we are mission and revenue driven. You will be working in a cutting edge space on new and exciting problems, driving large scale social impact, helping solve unique scalability challenges and be part of an exciting stage of an AI high-growth company. Externally we’re committed to helping colleges operate more effectively and helping their students succeed on their respective paths. Internally we’re committed to growing our employees to be their best selves.
What You’ll Do
- Manage all aspects of contracts for both new business and renewal business
- Own, drive, and lead the contract process in collaboration with the sales and partner success teams to create, preserve, and, enhance partner contracts and relationships
- Actively engage with key decision-makers to identify partner requirements and uncover roadblocks in the legal and procurement process to ensure on-time commitments
- Aid the sales team in discovering upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize partner growth
- Raise your game every day and help your peers develop their skills in alignment with our contract process as a part of our organizational culture of coaching and peer feedback
What You’ll Have
- 2+ years of Renewal Management / Customer Success / Account Management experience preferably within a SaaS organization
- Experience managing an entire contract process, including planning calls, quote preparation, price negotiation, legal coordination, procurement management, and contract creation
- Knowledge and experience reviewing and comprehending contract terms, preferably in a SaaS business environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships across a wide variety of roles internally and externally
- Consistently over-achieves as an individual, but also enjoys a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently through a structured process
- High level of accountability, proven ability to take ownership and solve problems.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Can operate in an ever-changing environment and work within tight deadlines
AdmitHub is committed to creating a company where all employees regardless of background can show up and feel they belong. This is an ongoing journey, and we welcome questions one here we’re at during your interview process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.