Renewal Client Partner at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Renewal Client Partner is a sales role. The Renewal Client Partner will sell over $10 Million US Dollars in Annual Support Contracts, Cloud/Hosted Renewals, and Subscription/Term Renewals to Direct Customers and Indirect to Partners.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Nuance is seeking a Renewal Client Partner, to sell Enterprise Maintenance & Support Renewals (Technical Support/Application Maintenance), Cloud/Hosted Renewals, and Subscription/Term Renewals to key partners & customers in the Nuance customer base.
- The Renewal Client Partner has an assigned, named account base and is responsible for an individual (versus group) quota. The customer base comes from top industry partners and a broad customer base giving a unique access to a set of top tier “name brand” customers.
- The Renewal Client Partner will use their sales skills to identify and maintain key relationships within accounts and partner with Nuance Sales to facilitate Renewals.
- The Renewal Client Partner will develop a thorough understanding of contract terms and will be able to act in a consulting capacity to their customer by articulating key concepts and facts about how to work best with Nuance.
- The Renewal Client Partner will support the negotiation of pricing and terms to maximize Renewal fees.
- The Renewal Client Partner will leverage excellent in-house tools to create quotes and manage pipeline, deal progression, and forecasting.
- Compensation is based on a traditional sales model of base plus commission.
Education: BA Degree
Number of Years of Work Experience: At least 5 years in a quota carrying corporate setting
- Any Inside Sales or Outside Sales role. Sales of Technical Support (New or Renewal), Cloud/Hosted (New or Renewal), Subscription (New or Renewal), Software products (New or Renewal), or other related industry experience.
- Professionalism in all interactions
- High attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Comfort level with managing complex customer data
- Enjoys working as part of a fun, successful team
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.