Remote Implementation Engineer - Boston at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for self-motivated individuals who want to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You will be involved in working with Toast’s restaurant customers to set up the Toast system, train restaurant staff, build a relationship with our customers, and ensure they are successful. We are looking for candidates that have passion for mobile technology, experience in the restaurant industry, can communicate effectively, and are creative problem solvers. We move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
About this roll*:
- Remotely install, configure, and troubleshoot Toast hardware and networking devices
- Conduct restaurant operation consultation sessions with owners and chefs to configure the Toast POS appropriately via computer screen share
- Run training sessions with front of house, back of house and restaurant management via computer screen share
- Maintain and document implementation plans and network diagrams
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present in front of customers
- 1-3 years of restaurant industry experience highly desired
- Familiarity with networking concepts and hardware
- Adaptability, strong work ethic, and professionalism during challenging situations
- Flexibility with hours and ability to work weekends as needed
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM preferred