Reliability Engineering Coordinator
We are searching for a hybrid technical support/Project management coordinator who possesses a blend of technical and customer-facing skills to analyze, contain, and resolve technical issues, as well as help the reliability team own group KPI’s, tasks, projects, and meetings. You will work with a small, highly motivated team to keep our automation solutions up and running, ensuring our customers have the best experience possible, while playing a key part in what makes the team cohesive and successful.
- Own the software upgrade cycle for all live sites. Working with Customer Success, Product Management, Support, and QA, and Engineering to coordinate that all groups are in sync, and ready to deploy solutions to customers.
- Chair a daily case triage meeting consisting of product, technical, and customer success teams, lead root cause analyses as needed, and various other team projects as needed.
- Provide level 1 technical support to customers experiencing commonly-experienced issues
- Own multiple process improvement initiatives, including acting as a single point of contact for projects
- Build relationships with remote facilities to meet customer satisfaction metrics
- Generate metrics to provide details of department’s performance
- Experience leading teams through issues to resolution, identifying stakeholders, and subsequent action items
- Problem solving skills that can be applied to real world solutions
- General understanding of network topologies such as VPNs, firewalls, and routers, wireless access points.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment. Experience in technology, supply chain, or warehouse operations a plus
- 2-5 years of recent relevant experience
Position will be based at our headquarters in Waltham, MA. Position requires minimal travel (5%) to customer sites.