Regional General Manager- Northeast
The Regional Manager - Northeast plays a meaningful role in our market growth in North America. This person will be responsible for leading the Boston, New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia and Washington DC markets and their respective General Managers. Each of these cities have their own unique challenges, and it is the Regional Manager's role to ensure that each market is successfully hitting all goals and is growing at an ambitious pace. This role is a key position in company and will report into the Director of Markets - North America.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead a team of General Managers in their successful growth of their respective markets, assisting in the local strategy for how to scale each city as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Own metrics across all markets and identify areas for growth where each team could be improving and where the largest opportunities for success exist
- Execute national projects that impact the company’s ability to grow on a local basis
- Work with the Director of Markets - North America to build a strategy for how to move the needle on marketing and sales focused campaigns so that Getaround is able to increase the number of valuable car owners that enter the pipeline and list their car on our platform
What we're looking for:
- Experience in a General Manager role at a startup with a multi-sided marketplace
- Experience running major projects that have large scale impacts on a business’ success
- Experience running multi-functional teams
- Committed desire to build a better version of Getaround’s business
- Willingness to go above and beyond to help the company scale to new heights
- Experience in marketing and operations required
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your perspective has value.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!