Real Time Analyst at Interactions
Who is Interactions?
Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Since 2004, we’ve helped leading companies like MetLife, Citi, Shutterfly, and LifeLock have millions of successful conversations, resulting in saving operational cost and increasing productivity.
Interactions’ 5-year vision is to accelerate a transition from today’s frustrating and uninspired customer service experiences into amazing conversational engagements! Allowing customers to communicate in their own words and on their channel of choice, to accomplish tasks, all without having to go through an agent. In doing this via our conversational AI engine, our customers benefit from dramatically improved customer experience and increased customer engagement, while also saving significant and demonstrable operational expenses.
As a member of the Corporate team, you will be a part of the backbone of a company that builds and brings to market artificial intelligence technologies, including natural language processing and cognitive computing. You will build best practices that will serve internal (and sometimes external) customers and business partners.
The Real Time Analyst (RTA) is responsible for ensuring that the contact center resources are effectively utilized. The RTA is responsible for delivering targeted service level objectives while managing to key performance strategic goals. The responsibilities include monitoring real-time production and workforce adjustments as required by fluctuations in demand to ensure that service levels and other operational KPIs are met. Ensures that the best possible contact center service levels are achieved. This is a U.S. based virtual position.
Night owls wanted! This is a third shift position, between the hours of 11 pm and 9 am est.
Key Roles / Responsibilities:
- Monitors and reacts to fluctuations in call volume as they occur in order to restore service levels as quickly as possible.
- Watches staffing levels at each site to ensure planned coverage is met on the interval level.
- Adjust numerous real-time metrics such as Service Levels, Timeouts, Accuracy, and Response Time against a matrix of defined thresholds.
- Adapt intraday forecast derived from understood business drivers to determine required staffing levels by projected call volumes, call durations, and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data.
- Real-time skilling adjustments
Why are you a fit:
- The ability to lead and influence peers, support groups, and various management levels towards impactful results.
- Self-driven and the ability to prioritize task, think creatively, resolve issues and work autonomously with limited guidance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Work at Interactions?
We've created a culture of people who are dedicated to helping each other and the company succeed. We take time to celebrate wins and recognize accomplishments. Whether it’s a seasonal event or friendly competition, we’re always thinking of new ways to have fun.
Our team's health and well-being is important to us. In addition to a full suite of benefits, we offer 5 weeks of time off with pay, 401k matching, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We are all committed to the company’s success by being valued shareowners and are incentivized through individual performance and company results. Come join us!
Interactions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.