We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
Restaurant Network Operations serves as the direct support function within the Restaurant Network, bridging the gap between strategy, data, tools and automation. The Restaurant Network team is made up of 5 key departments: Restaurant Sales, Restaurant Success, Restaurant Fulfillment, Restaurant Marketing and Restaurant Services. We are looking for an experienced manager to help support a line of business within Restaurant Network. This role is responsible for the day to day metrics around a line of business and strategy of a department by continuously identifying and understanding underlying opportunities and executing on improvements.
The Impact You Will Make
- Drive cross-functional business change through management of complex projects and programs
- Serve as a liaison between business partners and Technology software development teams
- Create, manage and prioritize project roadmap based on business needs and strategic initiatives
- Proactively identify, manage and mitigate project risks and find creative ways to successfully roll out initiatives, ensuring high level of adoption from stakeholders
- Prioritize and balance team needs and relationships across multiple work streams
- Facilitate requirements gathering and project scoping meetings across various business units
- Partner with Sales, Success, Fulfillment, Product, Marketing leadership team to ensure that our existing workflows and systems are optimized for each business unit
- Conduct and manage challenging discussions regarding budget, needs and timeline and formally capture and communicate takeaways of those meetings
- Develop business case for new workstreams, Sales and Marketing Stack tools and draft use cases
- Support and optimize our Marketing and Tech Stack inclusive of Salesforce, Salesloft, Zoominfo, Gong, Hubspot/Pardot
What You Bring to the Table
- 4+ years in project management role with a proven track record of successfully managing and executing strategic cross-functional initiatives
- Bachelor of Accounting, Finance, or Business degree, or related curriculum is preferred
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce
- Experience with other sales and marketing tools including Hubspot, Gong, Salesloft, Zoominfo, Drift/Intercom, Calendly
- Process-oriented mindset and ability to operate in a fast-growth, fast-paced environment with a great amount of ambiguity
- Ability to define critical metrics and measure success of the projects / initiatives
- Exceptional communication skills and strong analytical, planning, and problem solving aptitude
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]