Program Lead, Talent Operations at Hopper
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:18 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, August 4, 2021
• Broad understanding of contact centers and support operations
• Material experience working with globally distributed teams across multiple countries and locations
• Enthusiasm and curiosity for understanding business drivers and answering operational and talent challenges with data
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills – listening, written, and spoken. You work easily with diverse teams and optimize communication when working with people at all levels with varying styles. You know how to share your opinions clearly and thoughtfully.
• Strong background working with Talent and HR-related systems such as Lever, Lattice and exposure to Workforce Management and Learning and Development
• Demonstrated orientation towards project management and process reengineering
• Strong aptitude for human capital analysis, spreadsheet manipulation and business intelligence reporting
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Training and Development or other related function
About the job
Hopper is looking for a Program Lead, Talent Operations to join our Customer Service team. Reporting to the Head of Customer Service, we are looking for an exceptionally customer-centric and data-driven Talent Operations and Acquisition professional with strong business acumen who is highly invested in identifying, coordinating and executing opportunities that improve talent acquisition and development cadence, consistency and experience across Hopper’s global contact centers.
Your key responsibilities will include leading the talent operations lifecycle (onboarding-to-offboarding) for Customer Service Delivery groups and ensuring a consistent experience for candidates, employees and contractors between business units and externally with outsourced service providers. You will also lead Talent Operations governance, process improvement, and optimization. You will collaborate closely with contact center delivery leaders and operations groups such as workforce management and learning & quality.
- Along with WFM and L&D, deliver on the Talent needs for CS Delivery business units -- right people/right time/right location
- Create, organize and implement new and enhanced high-volume recruiting and selection processes, tools to drive efficiency and improve quality of hires across internal and external CS Delivery teams
- Coordinate performance review processes with a focus on consistency and scalability
- Design and lead engagement initiatives across CS Delivery teams
- Provide global talent administrative support related to Talent Operations topics for both internal and external CS delivery teams
- Develop scalable automated processes for onboarding and offboarding employees across all global contact centers
- Work on Talent Operations related optimization initiatives and automation
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- WeWork All Access Pass OR Work-from-home stipend
- Entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits and taking risks is everyday business
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
- Access to a 401k (US) or Retirement Savings Plan (Canada)
More about Hopper
Today, Hopper is best known as a travel app. We're going to do about $1B in sales this year and weathered the COVID storm better than anyone expected. We just raised $170M from Goldman Sachs and Capital One, and inked a deal to be the exclusive travel provider for Capital One Travel.
We owe our success, in large part, to a proprietary suite of data-driven and risk-based financial services that we have developed that complement a customer's trip-purchasing experience. One example is Price Freeze, where our customers are able to purchase a financial option in the app to lock in any price that they see, on any item, for as short as 1 hour or as long as 21 days with Hopper taking the risk on the other side of the trade.
Now we're laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2021 by adding great people to our team who can help us compete with the travel giants.
Read Full Job Description