Program and Operations Manager - Customer Support
As the Program and Operations Manager - Customer Support, you will be part of the Global Customer Support Organization (CSO) leadership team influencing, developing and implementing projects and strategies that drive global operational efficiencies.
The Global Customer Support team culture is casual, yet high energy. We are passionate about our solution and loyal to our customers, each other, and Carbon Black. We value, efficiency, technical accuracy, high touch customer service, and most of all, making our customers successful with our product. We are seeking a Program and Operations Manager who not only embraces these attributes, but will bring a new perspective in our approach to creating business solutions and implementing global change… and have fun too!
Ideally, this role will sit in our Waltham, MA HQ, but for the right candidate we’d consider a remote work option.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead projects from discovery to production across the Customer Support organization and initiatives with cross functional teams to enhance the level of service we provide to our customers
- Ensure the CSO team has access to all relevant reporting, dashboards and data to manage the CSO business
- Create and manage continuous process improvements across CSO and develop requirements to build any supporting reports to measure successes
- Manage IT Project backlog and work with leaders in Support and IT to prioritize and drive implementation as well as coordinate with 3rd party vendors providing service to the organization and establish efficiency measures on the service provided
- BS in a related field or relevant level of experience and 5+ years of project, program or operational management in the software industry
- Demonstrated experience of both short and longer term project engagements
- In-depth knowledge of PowerPoint presentations, Excel, and Salesforce
- Ability to drive influence, negotiate and navigate potential friction
- You are organized and able to manage multiple projects effectively
Bonus Points For:
- Experience in Cyber Security a plus
- KCS knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of Service Cloud, New Voice Media, Jive and Jira and plus