Product Specialist - Client Services at CrunchTime!
CrunchTime! Information Systems, a leading enterprise solution provider to the hospitality industry, is looking for a Product Specialist to join our Client Services team. We are seeking a highly organized, detailed, motivated, and ambitious individual who is looking for an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding software company that is dedicated to being an industry leader.
*This position is based in Boston, MA - local candidates only, please.
As part of the Client Services Team, our Product Specialists are responsible for helping our world-class customers in the restaurant and hospitality industries gain value quickly and efficiently with their Crunchtime investment. Product Specialists consult, educate, train and challenge our customers as they adopt Crunchtime into their culture. Product Specialists not only explain how Crunchtime works but also why the Crunchtime process is essential to improve restaurant operations. This job requires you to lead the customer to success, not follow them into old habits. This is a vital role within our organization and the ideal candidate will consistently provide the highest levels of customer service. Deploying value to our customers quickly is critical to our success, so you should be able to effectively multi-task in order to meet tight deadlines. Our customers are located all over the world and candidates must be willing to travel both domestically and internationally.
- BA or BS degree. Liberal arts or business degree preferred.
- Experience working in the restaurant, cruise, or hospitality industries. General or District managers preferred.
- Critical thinking required. Be the person to write the playbook, not follow it.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Professional customer service and presentation skills
- Experience working with ERP systems is desired
- Ability to train / teach disparate users
- General understanding of web technologies and relational databases (Oracle)
- Project management skills
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Willingness to travel up to 50% to client locations
CrunchTime offers a competitive salary, based on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Disability insurance
- Life and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Generous Employee referral bonus
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch
- Monthly Thirsty Thursday
- Community volunteer program