Print Production Specialist at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Print Production team is where almost everything is printed at Formlabs. We create custom sample parts for our clients, beautiful models for trade shows, and support our sales and marketing teams by ensuring an optimal customer experience. From setting up prints to crafting beautiful sample boxes, from custom modeling to carefully packing parts for shipment, the Print Production team needs a creative, organized, and industrious teammate ready to tackle (and print!) anything that comes their way.
If you are obsessively clean and organized, and excited to work with your hands, we want you to join the Form Team as a Print Production Specialist.
- Driving the printing process from start to end:
- Setting up multiple print jobs throughout the day
- Running and maintaining the printers
- Post-processing the printed parts
- Packaging and shipping
- Ensuring an optimal, and personalized customer experience
- Ensure our printers are clean, organized, and maintained
- Execute printing projects to meet schedule deadlines
- Communicate with the sales, channel, and marketing team to understand their needs and help them keep our customers happy
- Consulting on prints, marketing media, materials and packaging methods
- Constantly improve and streamline our production process to meet ever-growing production needs
- 1 - 2 years of Design, 3D Printing, and/or Manufacturing experience
- Familiarity with CAD software (Mesh Mixer, Fusion 360, Netfabb, Solidworks, Rhino, etc.)
- Strong problem-solver with analytical mindset
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Operates efficiently with minimal supervision
- Can smoothly navigate competing priorities, tight deadlines, and last minute projects
- Excellent communicator and team player
- A passion for learning with a proven record of quickly mastering new technologies (Hardware and Software)
- Fluent in English
- Salesforce experience
- Warehousing, Fulfillment, and Logistics experience
- Advanced Analytical Skills (Excel, SQL, Python, VBA)
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.