Pricing Strategy Manager
The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We’re looking for a collaborative, data-driven pricing strategy manager to help a world-class sales and marketing team test packaging and pricing across our category of talent optimization solutions. As an expert in pricing, you will be responsible for modeling, testing, reporting, and communicating about pricing and its effects on the business as well as collaborating cross functionally to bring pricing and packaging to the market.
- Serve as the authority on pricing and packaging and develop a strategic roadmap which informs the overall pricing strategy.
- Lead the executive leadership team through data and influential communication in strategic decisions.
- Create a research process to develop and analyze internal and external data (including competitive pricing, pricing tiers, approaches) that informs and impacts business strategy.
- Design pricing surveys in service of gathering external feedback from the market and our customers and partners.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to build and communicate business cases for new pricing and packaging approaches.
- Forecast and model pricing proposals, tiering, crossells, upsells, campaigns and report on potential business impact.
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to develop internal dashboards or other tools related to pricing experiments and results and communicate insights access the organization
- Collaborate with Marketing to bring pricing and packaging to market
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- You LOVE analytics, pricing, and/or financial planning. Numbers are where it’s at!
- Ability to clearly, concisely communicate with anyone -- individual contributor to executive leadership.
- You love solving complex problems and collaborating with others to bring forward resolutions.
- You can make spreadsheets that tell stories and can communicate those stories to others with confidence.
- You have experience with PLG (Product Led Growth), SaaS and/or B2B forecasting and aren’t afraid to learn on the fly.
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.