Part-time Auditor at Examity
Examity, the world leader in online test integrity and the fastest-growing Edtech company in the United States, is looking for a dedicated Auditor to join the growing team in our Newton, MA and Alpharetta, GA locations.
Primary duties of a Part-time Auditor would include auditing for quality our recorded exam sessions and customer support through chat, phone, and email. Training will be provided on location.
- Review recorded video sessions of exams.
- Identify technical issues occurring during video recording.
- Identify violations of school policy.
- Ensure proper authentication of student.
- Document any observed variances.
- Communicate with account management team any quality concerns.
- Answer phone, email and chat inquiries.
- Ask questions to uncover needs.
- Present students with the best solution.
- Answer billing questions.
- Connect students to their proctors and exams.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide resolution.
- Document casework accurately.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Customer service background and experience.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Ability to travel to Newton office during normal business hours.
- Flexible schedule and some weekend work.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and 401k. As one of the fastest-growing Massachusetts companies, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, one “work from home” day per week, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
Examity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.