Rapid7 is breaking down silos and transforming how Security, IT, and DevOps teams work together to drive secure innovation. Our analytics and automation cloud, Rapid7 Insight, provide the shared visibility, intelligence, and connected workflow these teams need to manage the vulnerabilities, threats, and performance issues that put their organizations at risk. With more than 7,100 customers across 120 countries, Rapid7 is a recognized leader in cybersecurity.
Reporting to the Sr Manager, Order Management, the Order Management Supervisor is a critical component of the Revenue Operations team at Rapid7, and a key business partner for our frontline sales reps. As part of this team, the Order Management Supervisor is responsible for day-to-day management of the OM team. This includes ensuring that quotes and orders are accurate and timely processed and provide insightful advice to our frontline sales reps as they develop their deals to ensure that deals follow proper revenue, legal, and compensation guidelines. The Order Management Supervisor is expected to maintain knowledge of the Company's Accounting policies and procedures as they relate to quoting, order processing, export compliance and related accounting duties. This role works in a fast-paced, high-energy market segment and candidates should be able to successfully balance multiple priorities as part of a team.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Manage the day-to-day activities of the Rapid7 OM Specialists, including prioritizing orders and driving complete and accurate processing through month/quarter end close
• Coach, mentor, and develop OM Specialists; including developing and establishing goals, providing constructive feedback with assistance from Sr. Manager
• Review orders processed for approval, including licensing requirements and revenue recognition criteria
• Develop and maintain excellent internal and external relationships.
• Partner with OM Management team to continue to build and evolve training program for OM team
• Maintain the integrity of our renewal data in NetSuite as new customer deals are entered
• Assist in order administration, entry, and work closely with account executives to ensure all contracts are complete, accurate, and meet internal requirements
• Partner as a business adviser with sales reps to ensure that systems, revenue, compensation, legal, and sales operations are aligned on deals and deal structures
• Liaise with revenue and legal teams on deal structures, order accuracy, and other revenue related concerns
• Drive continuous improvement for the global Order Management team
• Engage with the global team on productivity projects such as: workflow improvements, knowledge sharing, field training, etc.
• 3-5 years Experience in accounting, order management, sales operations, or customer service
• Supervisory experience of other team members or process flows
• Experience with Salesforce and/or NetSuite preferred but not required; Proficiency in Excel is a plus
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and process a high volume of transactions with proficiency, accuracy and integrity
• Strong business acumen, organizational, time management skills and attention to detail required
• Understanding of organizational order management processes
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within all areas including verbal and written are required, with an ability to listen and communicate in a consultative style
• A strong commitment to working with a team, providing excellent customer service, and maintaining professionalism is required
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to respond to, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines while maintaining the highest of standards for completeness and accuracy
• Effective and decisive under pressure
• Independent/flexible problem-solver with ability to positively cope with change and desire to learn
• Ability to work with urgency and operate effectively in a fast-paced team environment
• Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or business administration