Order Management Specialist
Reporting to the Order Management Manager, the Order Management Specialist is a critical component of the Revenue Operations team at Rapid7, and a key business partner for our frontline sales reps. As part of this team, the Order Management Specialist is responsible for accurate and timely entry and processing of quotes and orders and providing insightful advice to our frontline sales reps as they develop their deals to ensure that deals follow proper revenue, legal, and compensation guidelines. The Order Management Specialist is expected to maintain knowledge of the Company’s Accounting policies and procedures as they relate to quoting, order processing, export compliance and related accounting duties. This role works in a fast-paced, high-energy market segment and candidates should be able to successfully balance multiple priorities as part of a team.
Here's what you'll be up to on a day-to-day basis...
- Administer the order approval and entry process utilizing Salesforce and NetSuite
- Enter all sales contract data into our order entry systems
- Maintain the integrity of our renewal data in NetSuite as new customer deals are entered
- Work closely with account executives to ensure all contracts are complete, accurate, and meet internal requirements
- Work with the rest of the revenue operations team to reconcile any order inaccuracies
- Partner as a business advisor with sales reps to ensure that systems, revenue, compensation, legal, and sales operations are aligned on deals and deal structures
- Advise reps on what is/is not within corporate guidelines
- Liaise with revenue and legal teams on deal structures
- Advise reps on product availability and rules of engagement guidelines
- Drive continuous improvement for the global Order Management team
- Engage with the global team on productivity projects such as: workflow improvements, knowledge sharing, field training, etc.
Enough about us, let's talk about you!
- Experience in accounting, order management, customer service, or analytics
- Experience with Salesforce and/or NetSuite preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Excel is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and process a high volume of transactions with proficiency, accuracy and integrity
- Strong business acumen, organizational, time management skills and attention to detail required
- Understanding of organizational order management processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within all areas including verbal and written are required, with an ability to listen and communicate in a consultative style
- A strong commitment to working with a team, providing excellent customer service, and maintaining professionalism is required
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to respond to, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines while maintaining the highest of standards for completeness and accuracy
- Effective and decisive under pressure
- Independent/flexible problem-solver with ability to positively cope with change and desire to learn
- Ability to work with urgency and operate effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Rapid7 in a nutshell...
Rapid7 is breaking down silos and transforming how Security, IT, and DevOps teams work together to drive secure innovation. Our analytics and automation cloud, Rapid7 Insight, provide the shared visibility, intelligence, and connected workflow these teams need to manage the vulnerabilities, threats, and performance issues that put their organizations at risk. With more than 7,100 customers across 120 countries, Rapid7 is a recognized leader in cybersecurity.