Ops Purchasing Specialist at Alyce
Who we are...
Hi there! We are Alyce, a quickly growing software startup in Boston. Our vision is to make every business relationship more human. Through the power of personalized gifting, we are able to help companies build more meaningful and “real” connections with those around them. We get to come to work every day and help others bring smiles to faces of those they interact with.
We are a team that thrives on collaborating and moving fast. It is important that we have an environment that is open, respectful and supportive. While we all have our own objectives and goals, we are one team that is building something super special together.
We are looking for an individual to join our team who gets joy out of making others comfortable and happy. We want someone who is thoughtful and real and who cares about those around them. We’re looking for someone who is collaborative but doesn’t settle for “good enough.”
Who you are….
- Finds value in building meaningful connections with those around you
- Personable & approachable with a strong customer service orientation
- Wanting a unique opportunity with a fast-growing and super fun start-up
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting
- Willing to jump in and assist when team members need help while possessing a positive attitude
- Facilitates a “problem-solver” approach—identifies the problem, offers solutions and executes/delivers results.
What you will be doing….
- Assist and support all Purchasing Department activities.
- Responsible for tasks pertaining to the company's ordering system.
- Minimal data entry while processing orders.
- Purchasing multiple “one-off” & “personalized” Branded items.
- Communicating with the end-user details of their delivery item.
- Answer support questions pertaining to order delivery and tracking in a timely manner.
- Actively resolve issues or concerns that pertain to customer queries.
- Ensure an excellent overall customer service experience.
- Assist the Operations Team with unique tasks and projects as they become available.
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Expert organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills
Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited Vacation
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Learning and Development Reimbursement
- Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drinks
If you share our values and believe that “give first and give often” leads to a better professional and personal life, we want you to join our team of 100 globally (30 in our Boston headquarters) near South Station.