Operations Training Specialist at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Nuance Communications-Global Deal Optimization Team is looking for an exciting, enthusiastic, and versatile training professional to build and maintain internal training content in blended training delivery methodologies – remote instructor-led, web-based, and self-paced eLearning. This position requires effective collaboration with subject matter experts across internal teams, to ensure accuracy of course content to meet diverse internal training needs. This role will report to our VP of Global Deal Optimization-Strategy & Performance.
- Conduct needs assessments for content requirements
- Research content and consult with subject matter experts
- Develop synchronous and asynchronous content, including all materials/visuals necessary to support objectives, such as participant materials, audio/visual presentations, videos, self-study guides, facilitator's guide, etc.
- Maintain records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments and retraining requirements
Knowledge, Skill, Qualification:
- Education: Bachelor's degree with 2 years of related experience or An advanced degree without experience
- Ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively within all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite-especially PowerPoint
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, or similar CRM
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.