Operations Specialist at EverQuote
The Operations Specialist will be a core team member in helping our newest employees succeed on a daily basis. This individual will work alongside our newest employees to onboard them in their first weeks of joining and assist them with ongoing support as they continue to grow with us. They will be a liaison to our newest employees and create strong working relationships with them. Additionally, this individual will work directly with our external partners and be a liaison between employees and partners. Lastly, this individual will partner with our finance team to ensure employee compensation is properly calculated and distributed.
- Ensure all New Hire paperwork is completed, signed and returned to EQ within 48 hours
- Verify employee hardware purchase and set up
- Gather, submit and track all new employee paperwork
- Liaison with external partners on appointments and state requirements
- Track and maintain employee licensure and expiration dates
- Coordinate employee systems access and initial set-up
- In the case of employee departure, manage the offboarding process
- Send out and track employee weekly shift commitments
- Prepare and distribute general communications to contract employees (systems, process, product updates)
- Calculate weekly compensation and chargebacks, and submit to the Finance team
- For one-time incentives, manage tracking and disbursement
- Coordinate and schedule coaching and/or training requests from contract employees with coaching/training staff
- Answer employee questions as it pertains to our external partners and follow up as appropriate
- 4+ years of administrative experience, ability to work autonomously, able to “manage up”
- Attention to detail, be meticulous in work quality and be extremely organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, must demonstrate patience and understanding, must exhibit the right judgment to escalate process issues quickly
- Bias for action: must show hustle in their work, be able to work extra hours as needed
- Ownership: must show great ownership of the process and behave in an employee centric manner
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.