Operations Coordinator at Acquia
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!Role Summary:
Acquia is looking for Operations Coordinators to join our global Operations team and help provide exceptional service to our growing customer base, which includes enterprise-level organizations and government agencies. You will join a dedicated team of Operations and Database professionals working with customers all over the globe to help our customers be successful. As part of that team, you will work directly with our Customer Support and Account Management teams to triage and resolve technical and non-technical issues critical to maintaining satisfied and loyal customers. You will also assist in scheduling infrastructure change events as part of a customer’s lifecycle. The role requires developing a thorough knowledge of Acquia’s products and processes. It requires working closely within and across teams to change and develop service processes as business needs evolve.Job Responsibilities:
- Help create communications for a broad customer base consisting of non-profit organizations, educational institutions, governmental bodies, and Fortune 500 companies around the world.
- Use advanced problem-solving to resolve complex technical and administrative challenges in real time across a number of technical domains and a global teams that span multiple time zones.
- Collaborate across the Operations organization and other internal teams to provide the best possible outcomes to meet client need.
- Create systems for auditing, maintain documentation, and work cross-functionally to improve work throughput and transparency across Acquia as a whole.
- Coordinate, validate and schedule internal and external work requests across a global engineering team.
- Create project management plans and reports for tracking large and small scale platform modernization and customer-driven changes
- Identify process and tool improvements and work with cross-functional teams for implementation.
- Track and estimate workload for Operations team to assist in shift planning and address coverage needs.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior experience with ticketing systems such as Zendesk or Jira
- High attention to detail
- Passion for the web, open-source, and for helping others
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Evidence of a curious mind
- Understanding of AWS Cloud and its various services
- Understanding of the LAMP stack
- Collaborative working style, flexible, proactive, takes initiative, friendly and approachable, efficient, inquisitive, resourceful.
- Good sense of humor
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.