Onboarding Specialist at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast’s People & Organizational Development Team (the POD) is continuously growing and changing! The POD sits within Toast’s People Team and designs organizational learning and people development including manager enablement, leadership development, onboarding, and career development, as well as e-learning platforms to drive personalized learning experiences. These solutions enable and accelerate capability for Toast employees, managers and leaders to scale with the rapid pace of our business. We need talented people to work on high-impact programs that position our Toast employees for growth and success.
About this roll*: (Responsibilities)
This role would run the day to day processes around onboarding new Toasters. From offer letter through their first 30 days at Toast, this person would help guide and equip new Toasters to be set up for success right from the start. Managing communications, answering questions, hosting orientation and coordinating with other departments would be ongoing duties.
- Manage new hire communications
- Coordinate & host virtual live orientation segments
- Cultivate connections among new hires & act as an ambassador for Toast culture
- Act as a first point of contact for any new hire questions
- Collaborate with other People teams (People Ops, Cheers, Benefits, etc) to provide seamless onboarding experience
- Coordinate speaker and presenter schedules
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively interact with cross-functional groups and organizational leadership
- Tons of energy!
- Is incredibly passionate about Toast - our organization, our brand, our culture, our product.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.