At Teamwork, we pride ourselves on creating the best software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. That excellence has been rewarded with hundreds of thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day to trust us with getting their businesses organized and running productively. We’re a profitable, entirely self-funded business with no investors or outside influences beyond one: our customers and what's best for them. It’s a responsibility that we take very seriously. We’re a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them.
We are a growing company in US with an extremely talented team of people is an amazing journey to be a part of. We’re a place to work unlike any other, who embrace a creative way of doing things.
In this role your primary responsibility will be helping our customers deploy and adopt Teamwork by conducting time-bound 1:1 discovery sessions, helping customers effectively migrate their workflows and train their teams. You will leverage your project management, enablement and change management skill set and hold internal and external stakeholders accountable to timelines, you will advise our customer base on how to best use Teamwork for their specific needs, deliver tailored training ensuring client utilization and workflow optimization and optimization.
In this role you will:
- Scope requirements and create detailed adoption Plans and Success Plans for POC, annual and multi year contracts
- Consultatively engage with customers and develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsor to help them migrate workflows, onboard and train their teams and regularly monitor progress
- Facilitate interactive, engaging discovery and training sessions with customers (virtually and onsite) developing tailored customized adoption plans and contents
- Proactively create drive data-driven training plans and account-focused campaigns and contents to increase customer engagement and product adoption
- Analyze customer usage in internal data systems to identify, communicate, and act upon both risks and opportunities
- You will deeply understand Project Management methodologies and the teamwork product suite, and proactively advice our customers based on their specific processes and needs
- Manage competing priorities and multiple customers
- Partner with Sales, Professional Services and Customer Success Managers to deliver a cohesive customer experience from pre-sales to implementation and lifecycle management
- Partner closely with product to share insights on our customer ecosystem and use case and translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- 5+ years demonstrated success in an Account Management / Customer Success role in a SaaS business model or previous consulting or business operations experience
- Proven track record of achieving results while balancing demanding expectations
- Proven experience in project managing technical services deployment ( Delivered either directly or via certified partners)
- Familiarity with Cloud environments and integrations and strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
- Project Management Certification or equivalent experience
- Change management experience
- Process improvement experience
- Strong communication, contents creation and presentation skills
- Customer-centric and relationship-oriented at your core. You’re devoted to ensuring our customers’ success and adoption of Teamwork and able to align technical concepts & features to business needs
- Self Motivated, driven, consultative, curious, solution oriented you are able to effectively identify and balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support Teamwork
- Flexible and able to learn and adapt quickly in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- Fluency in English (+ additional European language preferred)
What You Can Expect
Working at Teamwork isn't like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork.com a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you're worth, with regular reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills.
You have unparalleled freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen. You’ll be given only the very best equipment so that, whatever your role, you'll have the very best kit to help you do your best work.
We're invested in your health and happiness. We offer full health insurance and income protection to all our employees, so you can rest assured that you and your loved ones will be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We offer an unmatched work environment, that’s built to make life easy and is constantly improved. We also have an incredible campus unlike anything you’ve seen before (unless you’ve already checked out our YouTube channel). Discounted travel schemes and a Bike to Work scheme make it even easier to get to us, and catered lunches and plenty of in-house snacks and refreshments mean that you’ll always stay refreshed and refuelled.
We take work-life balance very seriously: we’ll set you up with a subsidized gym membership at the gym of your choice, as well as weekly gym classes at the gym downstairs. We also have an in-house games room, for when you want to take a quick break or challenge a co-worker, and regular company-sponsored lunches, movie nights, and nights out.
Sounds epic? Join the journey at Teamwork.