Omni-channel General Manager, B-Six at Thrasio
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:48 a.m. (EST) on Friday, January 21, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
B-Six (“Nippies”) is the market leader in nipple covers with a premium, quality product that commands a price point. The brand was founded in 2002 and was acquired by Thrasio in 2021. Over the years the brand has built strong awareness and equity that we can leverage to expand the business across channels, and we are looking for a General Manager to oversee this growth and take B-Six to the next level.
General Manager will build and lead a team and drive omni-channel marketing retail strategy and activation for our B-Six brand account across Amazon and other marketplaces, Direct to Consumer, and traditional Retail Channels
- Own, develop and drive the Ecommerce/Retail strategic plan that will drive our overall capture of market share within these channels.
- Own the P&L for the Ecommerce/retail business and deliver a growing, healthy business.
- Focus on building efficient processes that enhance operational productivity, cost management and profitability.
- Lead a team of channel operators -- help them achieve their revenue targets while also balancing Supply Chain and leading Product Launch.
- Work with our internal Creative team to develop a brand strategy and help evolve the overall look/feel of the brand
- Oversee social media, PR and influencer outreach.
- Single Threaded Leadership across cross functional teams to ensure B-Six continues its upward momentum.
What you bring to the party:
- Demonstrated expertise with advertising, planning and content development.
- Proven success developing, implementing, and analyzing various ecommerce/retail strategies.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and changing priorities, making sound decisions, and working effectively with cross-functional and international teams.
- Strong ability to influence peer group, ability to forge solid relationships and manage across a broad and geographically dispersed business and teams.
- Experience in fashion/apparel a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline; MBA preferred.
- 6+ years of experience working in e-commerce, CPG, and/or Marketing Operations.
- Experience in P&L management.
- People Management experience, have managed teams of at least 2-4 in a past role.
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally on various strategic initiatives and projects.
Not sure you check every box?
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folx tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, so we’re looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Join us!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.