We are Chronometriq
Chronometriq was founded in 2012 by passionate co-founders with the mission to liberate people from the waiting room.
Soon after, they realized there was an opportunity to not only improve healthcare access for people, but also help clinics work more efficiently and at lower operating costs.
Due to our accelerated growth, we are looking for an Office Manager to join our Boston team.
As Office Manager USA, you are directly responsible for organizing and coordinating the functions of Chronometriq’s USA home office functions with clients and departments in the USA, along with the corporate office in Canada so that the needs of the US office are met for office administration and procedures. The goal of the Office Manager role is to develop intra and extra-office communication protocols, streamline administrative procedures, inventory control, alignment with corporate vision, office staff supervision and task delegation.
Here is what you will be working on:
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments;
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored;
- Partner with Human Resources to maintain office policies and procedures as necessary;
- Organize office operations and procedures;
- Manage executives' schedules, calendars and appointments;
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time;
- Act as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands;
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment;
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease;
- Provide general support to visitors;
- Responsible for creating PowerPoint slides and preparing presentations;
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems;
- Be onsite for work at Chronometriq’s Cambridge Office Monday - Friday (9am -5pm)
- Responsible for implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office;
- Ensure top performance of office staff by ensuring communications, coaching and guidance are shared;
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events;
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency;
- Organize onboarding, integration and training of new staff members alongside Human
- Implement filing systems & ensure filing systems are maintained and current;
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data;
- Implement office policies and procedures & ensure adherence;
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory;
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
As the ideal candidate, you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a member of a growing business;
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience;
- Energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats;
- Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks;
- Able to work independently with little to no supervision;
- Well organized, flexible and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office;
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Reliable & dedicated.
The following will also be considered:
- At ease in a technology environment;
- Able to work in collaboration as part of a team;
- Ability to multitask;
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages;
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
Life at Chronometriq
- Competitive salaries;
- Eligibility to performance bonuses;
- Unlimited vacation;
- Cool new offices in Cambridge's Highlands area with a laid back vibe.