Office Manager / Team Assistant at LeanIX, Inc.
As the Office Manager at LeanIX, you will take on a valuable and versatile role in our fast-growing company. This role provides the opportunity to work closely with internal departments and management, as well as external contacts such as customers, suppliers and business partners. You also play an important role in the onboarding process of new colleagues. You are responsible for the entire management and functionality of the office and all related administrative activities. With your organizational skills and ability to prioritize, you will ensure a smooth daily routine for the office and all employees and visitors within it.
- Greeting visitors and showing them to their host
- Coordinate conference room schedule for internal meetings and events
- Maintain inventories of office supplies and kitchen supplies
- Order and coordinate weekly catered meals
- Prepare onboarding schedules for new hires as well as setting up their workspaces
- Plan and execute internal events such as Quarterly Business Reviews, Sales Kickoffs, and employee outings
- Work closely with global office management teams on company-wide projects and events
- Assist with corporate credit card monthly reconciliations
- Complete any ad-hoc tasks as needed
- 1-3 years of experience in office management or as a team assistant
- Hardworking, reliable, and self-motivated
- Experience in employee event planning and/or catering is a plus