Office Coordinator at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The Office Coordinator is part of CarGurus’ Facilities and Real Estate Operations (FREO) team and strives to deliver an outstanding workplace experience to all Gurus and guests. As one of the faces of CarGurus, you’ll be the first point of contact for people on site and will help keep our race car on the track by fielding incoming requests.What You'll Do:
- Provide coverage at the front desk
- Greet and direct guests visiting the office
- Collaborate with other FREO team members to maintain an exceptional workplace experience
- Ensure the office is well stocked with supplies
- Assist with facilitating desk moves
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Ensure common areas are looking their best
- Provide general oversight to service vendors working on site
- Partner with other internal teams to ensure Gurus have what they need to succeed
- Collaborate closely with property management to resolve space issues/fulfill work order requests
- Work on various special projects as needed
- Customer obsessed and love to help people
- An expert task juggler than can handle competing priorities
- Detail advised with outstanding organizational skills
- An active listener with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a calm and professional demeanor
- An outside-the-box problem solver and somebody who is solution oriented
- A standout colleague with the ability to work with a wide range of people
- A technology specialist that is proficient in MS office, Outlook, and other digital literacy
- Someone who operates with integrity and demonstrates trust and reliability
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.