Office Coordinator at Klaviyo
Klaviyo is seeking an Office Coordinator to join our Boston team. We’re looking for someone who is experienced in maintaining an effective and efficient office working environment, genuinely enjoys working with diverse people, and is passionate about creating a welcoming and collaborative environment for both employees and visitors. This highly impactful role will be part of the Shared Services Organization, reporting directly to the Office Operations Manager, and will work cross-functionally with IT, People Operations, Marketing, and others. This person will have the opportunity to join us on our mission to enable Klaviyos to thrive, to contribute to a uniquely special culture, and to make the company the place where the best-of-the-best come to work.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Assist in managing the day to day operations of our Boston office.
- Act as secondary contact for landlord and property management. Handle building related needs and requirements. Act as secondary escalation point for off-hours emergency response and support (HVAC, snow emergencies, etc.)
- Responsible for enforcing and suggesting updates to office policies, procedures and safety standards (emergency evacuation plan, visitor registration, security, ADA/OSHA compliance, etc.)
- Oversee office vendors to ensure the scope of work is being maintained and completed.
- Assist in facilitating and implementing a return to office strategy. Enforce internal company policies regarding COVID 19 and compliance.
- Partner with the People Operations team to facilitate employee events, company meetings, lunch & learns, customer meet-ups, etc.
- Facilitate event coordination and set up as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the overall appearance, organization, and cleanliness of the owned areas of the office. Performing daily walkthroughs to ensure workstations, conference rooms and public spaces are clean and presentable.
- Maintain inventory and supply management of office supplies, cleaning supplies, bathroom supplies, PPE, etc.
- Assist in facilitating in-office food and beverage programs.
- Assist in monitoring office utilization and coordinate with Talent Acquisition on set up for new hire spaces.
- Assist with interoffice moves.
- Field daily inquiries from employees in the Boston office on questions and issues.
- Be an ambassador of company culture and values. Be approachable, reliable and energetic.
Who You Are
- 1-2+ years of office, facilities, or related experience.
- Prior customer service, admin, or event management experience is a plus.
- Comfortable working in person at the Boston Office daily.
- Ability to prioritize workload, follow through, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Comfortable owning projects and making decisions; takes initiative and works well independently as well as with others.
- Customer service oriented; outgoing and personable; polished approach with internal and external clients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Strong attention to detail, can learn quickly and understand big picture concepts.
- Ability to lift up to 20 Lbs.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.