To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for an energetic, organized and friendly front office coordinator. As we grow, so does the complexity of juggling all the people, events, food, and 3D printers - help us keep it running smoothly and keep the Formlings and our guests happy! You will be the first point of contact for all guests, vendors and employees, ensuring that everyone feels welcome. If you’re excited to show off your hospitality and organizational chops and learn more about a fast-growing tech company, we want you as our Office Coordinator.
- Support the day-to-day operations of our offices
- Ensure that Formlings have the supplies necessary to be successful
- Executing the Food & beverage program in addition to in-office surprises & events
- Assist with onboarding new hires as our team grows substantially, and be their guide to our physical space
- Take on other projects as needed pertaining to office changes and upgrades
- Work alongside the facilities team to keep our building safe and efficient
- Greet visitors and candidates, ensuring they feel welcome in our space
- Have a strong attention to detail, organization, and punctuality
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple needs at once
- Self-motivator with strong organizational and intra-personal skills
- Excited to anticipate the needs of visitors and provide superb service
- Have a welcoming and friendly demeanor
- Ability to do some heavy lifting and help with set-ups and break-downs of events.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.