Office and Facilities Manager at PathAI
At PathAI, we're applying Machine Learning, AI & Computer Vision in amazing ways to pathology, healthcare, and detecting cancer and other diseases. We're applying our work to drug development, the clinical space, and as a global health initiative. Since it's early days for us, there's a lot of work to do and a lot of groundwork to lay.
We are looking for a highly efficient, organized and spirited Office and Facilities Manager who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. This person is adaptable to ever-changing high growth environments and is excited about all types of problem solving while remaining cool, calm and collected. You have a proactive mindset to get things done and build great relationships both internally and externally. You have seen and dealt with an expansive office space and have implemented processes and procedures to create seamlessness.
- Supervise and manage our office space. You'll maintain the cleanliness, layout, design and organization of our office, including kitchen and conference rooms. You'll also own interactions with building management and other vendors to address any space-related questions and concerns. You’ll facilitate our move to our new office location as we continue our exciting and expansive growth. You’ll have an influence on the look, feel, and design of our new office space.
- Manage all inventory needs and requests. You'll proactively restock office supplies, ensure the best snacks and refreshments are around to energize our staff, and manage relationships with current vendors, source new vendors as applicable including catering.
- Provide administrative support. You'll handle PathAI’s mail and packages. You'll assist with meeting and event set up.
- Contribute as a friendly and approachable resource. Help establish operational procedures and guidelines to help improve and maintain employee experience.
- 5-8 years of office management experience, preferably in a startup or fast-growing company
- Excellent communication and listening skills, strong attention to detail, proven ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners.
- Strong leadership and project management skills, able to facilitate tasks and work cross-functionally
- Resourceful team player with a "customer first" mentality
- Education. A bachelor's degree in a relevant field is generally really helpful for collaborating with our various teams, but feel free to convince us if you're the exception. Also feel free to convince us about what "relevant" means here.
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available for many roles
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
- Convertible sit-stand desks
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Free in-office lunch on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Snacks and drinks in the office – which currently include a mountain of Milano cookies, endless Fruit Snacks, as well as cold brew coffee and kombucha on tap, among many other options. Our in-house Snackologist is also happy to take your requests!
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.