Networking Support Manager - Boston, MA at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
This role will actively manage the Tier 2 Support - Networking Team. This role is responsible for the productivity and the well-being of the members of the Networking Team across the Boston, Omaha, and remote offices. This role is responsible for (1) overseeing the customer journey for those experiencing Toast network issues throughout the support experience, (2) work with cross-functional Internal teams such as Restaurant Success and Services to create process and support guidelines, and (3) train and develop members of the networking team on process, technical troubleshooting, and new product knowledge.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Provides team vision by setting clear goals and objectives for themselves and their teams, by measuring performance, and by focusing on process improvement.
- Establishes service-levels metrics for response, resolutions of escalated networking issues, and customer CSAT.
- Manages agents performance and team leads to improve their effectiveness for Customer Support
- Partners cross-functionally with other departments and teams in order to stay ahead of new product and features, establish cross-functional process and responsibilities, and improve the overall customer journey for those having post-live network issues.
- Lead consistently with integrity, fairness, humility, with clear and honest communication.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 2+ years management or supervisory experience in a Customer Support role
- Familiar with Front of House and Back of House restaurant operations
- Technical experience with networking devices and connectivity as it pertains to Point of Sale systems
- Familiar with networking troubleshooting tools, such as Meraki Dashboard and Ubiquiti Dashboard
- Ability to use CRM’s such as Salesforce and Five9.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required
*Bread puns encouraged but not required